- Fitness Concepts LLC (on Facebook)
- Certified through AAAI/ISMA as an Advanced Personal Trainer.
- Sports Nutrition and Fitness Director.
- Over 30 years of experience in the fitness training industry.
- Former owner of Body Structures Gym in Chesapeake, Virginia.
- Certified Personal Trainer with over 24 years experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science.
- Teacher at Indian River High School.
- PNBA Physique Pro Competitor
- Experience in rehab of knees and arms with great success in bringing clients back to full potential.
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Certified Group Exercise Instructor
- OCB Pro Figure Competitor
Brandy is a retired mechanical engineer, military spouse, and mother of two boys. She has over 20 years experience working in the fitness industry. She is committed to a healthy, balanced, and active lifestyle and loves teaching, encouraging, and inspiring others to do the same. She is passionate about her faith, family, health, and wellness.
- Certified Personal Trainer.
- MA in Physical Education from Ohio State University.
- Certified in Boot Camp Training and Tai Chi.
- Over 25 years of experience as a personal trainer.
- Former judo and body building champion and professional cyclist.
Vinny Molino is a CPR, ASFM and ACSM certified personal trainer with over 35 years of fitness, competition, and military training. Never accept the “status quo”, there’s always a BETTER way! I’ve applied this principal through my entire Naval Aviation Career and throughout my life, I have always felt that no matter how successful I was at anything, there has to be a better way at doing it, and was never satisfied with the “status quo”. There are always ways we can improve!
The same implies with a “healthy lifestyle” and “fitness goals”. With so many internet “workout “experts”, fad diets and workout programs available to everyone ONLINE, it is TOTALLY easy to get lost and FALL OFF the Fitness track. Just remember, “when all else FAILS, go back to the BASICS, and that’s NO-BULL!